How to mine Cortex (CTXC) on mining pool WoolyPooly.com?
* Win10 doesn’t support 8gb cards mining. You can mine Ctxc with 1070, 1070ti or 1080 on Win7 or Linux only.
** Gminer shows you hashrate in gps, Cortex network shows hps. hps=gps/42
For example if you have 42 gps on your rig pool shows you 1 hps.
- Create a wallet address. Download it from official website or use an exchange wallet like Binance.
- Download a miner:
* Lolminer https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-preview/releases/
* Gminer https://github.com/develsoftware/GMinerRelease/releases
- Unpack miner.
- Edit .bat file (choose a one with cortex name), put there your Cortex address and WoolyPooly server url:
For miners from Europe and Russia:
cortex.woolypooly.com:40000 if you want to mine PPLNS
cortex.woolypooly.com:40001 if you want to mine SOLO
For miners from USA and Canada:
cortex.us.woolypooly.com:40000 if you want to mine PPLNS
cortex.us.woolypooly.com:40001 if you want to mine SOLO
- Start Cortex.bat file.
- Lolminer .bat file example::
lolMiner.exe --coin CTXC --pool cortex.woolypooly.com:40000 --user 0x0cede69d5b98f39bdecf0a5a26f9e1a208a84396.rig0
- Gminer .bat file example::
miner.exe — algo cortex — server cortex.woolypooly.com:40000 — user 0x0cede69d5b98f39bdecf0a5a26f9e1a208a84396.rig1
6. Check your statistics here https://woolypooly.com/#/coin/ctxc
7. Compare your hashrate with chart below:
1070 - 1.5 g/s (0.036 h/s)
1070ti - 1.6 g/s (0.038 h/s)
104-100 - 1.6 g/s (0.038 h/s)
1080 - 1.6 g/s (0.038 h/s)
102-100 - 2.8 g/s (0.066 h/s)
1080ti - 3 g/s (0.071 h/s)
2060s - 2.5 gps (0.059 h/s)
2070 - 2.8 g/s (0.066 h/s)
2070s - 3 gps (0.071 h/s)
2080s - 3.3 gps (0.078 h/s)
2080ti - 4.8 g/s (0.114 h/s)
3080 - 5.6 g/s (0.13 h/s)
3090 - 6.6 g/s (0.157 h/s)AMD:
Radeon VII - 3.05 g/s (0.073 h/s)
Vega 64 - 2.2 g/s (0.053 h/s)
Vega 56 - 2.0 g/s (0.048 h/s)
RX 5700 - 1.85 g/s (0.044 h/s)
RX 580 - 1.25 g/s (0.030 h/s)
Why You Should Mine Cortex on WoolyPooly.com?
- We bring money. WoolyPooly is one of the most profitable pools, thanks to PPLNS reward system and low comission fees.
- Customer service. We support our users most part of the day in several chats (links below).
- Reliable team members. We are:
- Experienced mining pool supporters
- Dedicated servers. Top performance with an excellent connection.
- Short and long term profitable coins. We list only short and long term perspective projects. With good volume, great team and product in general.