How to mine Monero (XMR)? Full Mining Guide
How to mine Monero (XMR) on mining pool WoolyPooly.com?
- Create a wallet address. You can choose:
* Wooly account address (starts with WP);
* exchange wallet address like Coinex (no KYC required);
* an official wallet;
2. Download a miner or choose it from HiveOS or RaveOS flight sheets:
* XMRig (for Intel, AMD)
3. Unpack miner.
4. Edit .bat file (choose a one with Xmr name), put there your wallet address and WoolyPooly server url:
One for the whole world (auto geotargeting feature):
pool.woolypooly.com:3108 if you want to mine PPLNS
pool.woolypooly.com:3109 if you want to mine SOLO
5. Start Xmr .bat file.
- XMRig .bat file example:
xmrig.exe -a rx/0 -o stratum+tcp://pool.woolypooly.com:3108 -u WPMYWxleEB3b29seXBvb2x5LmNvbQ.rigname -p x
4. Check your statistics here https://woolypooly.com/en/coin/xmr by entering your wallet address.
Why You Should Mine Monero on WoolyPooly.com?
- We bring money. WoolyPooly is one of the most profitable pools, thanks to PPLNS and SOLO reward systems and lowest (just 0.9%) comission fees.
- We offer unique features, such as:
* detailed stats;
* mining on account;
* flexible payouts;
- Customer service. We support our users most part of the day in several chats:
- Discord (multi-language support)
- Telegram Ru
- Reliable team members. We are:
- Experienced mining pool supporters
- Dedicated servers. Top performance with an excellent connection.
- Short and long term profitable coins. We list only short and long term perspective projects. With good volume, great team and product in general.