3. Set your new minimum payout threshold and enter your IP address (we want to be sure that this is you who make this change).
1. Your worker has to be online and showed into your wallet address stats page.
2. Changing button activates after first coins appear on balance.
4. Done! Change will take effect in 5 minutes.
How to find out your IP address?
- If you mine on Windows or Linux, just open Internet browser and check online IP services like https://www.myip.com/
- If you mine on RaveOS go to console, type login and pass (root / admin by default) and one of these commands:
wget -qO- eth0.me
wget -qO- ipinfo.io/ip
wget -qO- ipecho.net/plain
wget -qO- icanhazip.com
wget -qO- ipecho.net
wget -qO- ident.me
wget -qO- myip.gelma.net
- If you mine on HiveOS go to your worker page and find your IP address hidden under xx.xxx.xxx.xxx (click on it)